Junior Digital Designer
Start Date: March 2020
We are looking for a talented, creative and passionate Junior Designer with a keen interest in brand and digital, you should be someone who is looking to join an agency at grass roots stage working from our new studio in Redland near Whiteladies Rd, and want to develop your skill set and grow with the company.
Being a boutique agency the role will see you working alongside our Creative Director in a world where no two jobs are ever the same, producing implementation ready visuals from design briefs for a wide range of clients in a variety of sectors on both B2B and B2C projects.
- Taking briefs to create concepts for sign off and work into implementation ready visuals to hand over to developers
- Helping with the design and upkeep of existing websites and email marketing campaigns
- Creating visuals to accompany social media content
- Traditional graphic design work creating brand identities and print material
- Great eye for design and a portfolio to match
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts effectively
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign and Sketch (training can provided in Sketch)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role
Nice to Have’s
- Experience in Adobe Premiere / After Effects
- Experience in managing content on WordPress sites
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- A friendly office dog
Please send your portfolio and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org – In your email please include a link to a website you would aspire to have designed and explain the reasons why.